Monday, May 5, 2008

not anymore

It's okay to be angry and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know
When you get lonely if no one's around
You know that I'll catch you when you're falling down
We came together but you left alone
And I know how it feels to walk out on your own
Maybe someday I will see you again
And you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend

Take you away from that empty apartment
You stay and forget where the heart is
Someday if ever you love me you'd say it's okay
--

empty apartment by yellowcard. realise all im listening to are the really oldschool songs. lol. but somehow, i think the older songs have more meaning. it's quite evident really, if you compare the trashy songs these days and the soothing songs from the past. or even works of the same artistes over the years - you'll find that their standards deteriorate. not a pretty sight. and very bad for the ears.. haha.

so im feelin pretty silly now. looks like ive been waiting for nth all this time. congratulations, the topic has been averted oh-so-skilfully. the indifference. i didnt get any answer at all. but ohwell, the absence of evidence is not an implication of evidence of absence, perhaps the lack of answer IS an answer in itself. and it speaks so much louder. sigh. forget it. there wont be anything anymore. let's go back to being superficial.

hmm, nth much to blog about. cept for the meetup with the clique (joyce jiayi and yanling) ytd. was fun.. had a really sumptuous dinner. tho it's never enough for me.. haha. am horrified by my appetite. ohwell. anw, i sorta regretted not eating the ramen. hmph. i forgot how good it tasted. ramen at ajisen, or ajitei in our case, is ZE BEST. the soup is finger lickin good.. chucks my unagi thingy away. lol. but yeah, that aside, it was good catchin up a lil with em after sooo long. pics on joyce's or yl's blog. abit lazy to steal em. haha.

am currently struggling to think of what to blog right now. zz. i really think i have some form of memory disfunction. just a moment ago i had stuff to say, but the next, they're all gone. haha. boo. and anw i think my entries sound so repetitive.. but my life is as such. soo... yawns. haha. i am very hungry now.. it's late in the night but i wont let it bother me. LOL. gonna go food hunting later.. tho i think my house has nothing for me to feast on. so sad.

yawns.. i think i shall watch some friends. again. haha. the best sitcom ever. loves em witty jokes. ((:

No comments: