Saturday, May 17, 2008

go the distance

I have often dreamed of a far off place,
Where a heros welcome would be waiting for me.
Where the crowds would cheer, when they see my face,
And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be

I'll be there someday, I can go the distance.
I will find my way if I can be strong.
I know every mile would be worth my while,
When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong.

Down an unknown road to embrace my fate,
Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you.
And a thousand years would be worth the wait.
It might take a lifetime but somehow I'll see it through

--

for anyone who needs motivation, read the lyrics, or better yet listen to the song!! it is good stuff. i know.. a super oldie, but it truly is wonderful and inspiring. nuff said, let the words speak for emself.

anw, am so happy i finally found someone to go to choir concert with! lol.. apparently it's soldout, and they had to get esplanade to release more seats. tho i doubt those will have any hint of a good view. :S but yeh, zk managed to get some tix for me from people who were selling the tix (still cant figure out why they bought and then sell em without hiking price. LOL not complaining), and according to him it's still not too bad. so yay. haha.. and and, he told me HE IS the encore performance. i think he was pretty offended when i told him i couldn't tell if he was joking.. lol.. oops. tsk, least i didn't laugh in his face, and i guess it shows some level of belief in him, no? we'll see we'll see. can't wait. lol.

mmm, 1 week of my break has passed... and i dun think i've spent them very fruitfully. gahh. basically my day revolves around tv, sleep, youtube, typing worksheets, occasional phonecalls, and very surprisingly, EXERCISE!!! hahha. am so proud of myself for attempting to get back in shape, well i dun see the effects yet but soon i will if i keep going! beams.

zz. so bored. it's a saturday afternoon and noone's online. and i realise there is a drastic decrease in my msn contacts on weekdays since the guys went to army. man, the transition stage is really apparent now huh. we are moving on to a new phase of our lives. and i cant wait for mine to begin (i.e. university). so far my life's been really stagnant and im not so much a fan of it now.

man, but what next after university? i think it's pretty scary to be totally independent and not have ur parents fend for you, especially after 18 years of em doing so. ok fine maybe it's not to everyone, but it is for me. lol. i know it's so loser but then increasingly im receiving government letters (cpf etc) and sometimes i have no idea what to do with them. do i reply or what? it turns out i have to but i didnt. hahaha. then i imagine, next time i'll have bills coming my way, on top of all the work i gotta handle, and what about family life? it sure is daunting. *shudders*

well.. i guess i'll figure that out in time to come, but for now, i still have another 3 or 4 years of studying to go through. so yeah. lol. approximately 2.5 months more of vacation to go, i'd better start living my life now. but it's so hard to do so when noone's here to enjoy with me. ): ah well.. nvm.

on another note, caught the finale of survivor ytd. mm, it was somehow a lil... lacklustre? as in i think the crafty women ran out of brilliant ideas to stab each other. haha. or did they honestly not wanna do so, i wouldnt know. there was a lack of drama, even during the final tribal council with the jury. but i guess overall it was still a good season. it's definitely put survivor back to the must-watch list of shows. hopefully the next season will be just as dramatic and scheming, cus i wanna learn a few tricks of being cunning and ruthless. HAHA.

bored. wordy. it's time to par-tay!

No comments: