Tuesday, May 13, 2008

dreaming out loud.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do u see what I see...
--

the days without work are boring as hell.. but im not complaining. lol. least i dun have to use my voice so much. am finally recovering from my sore-throat-turned-flu illness, thank god. lol. nth much is going on. been working on my science worksheets all day. hope i dont go blind from all that computer staring.

and know what? kids at PRIMARY 5 are actually learning about dominant and recessive genes! GAWD. it's crazy... i only started learning that when i was sec 3 or 4 luh. and then further in jc. now it's pushed down to primary school syllabus?!! well, i'd guess it isnt too difficult to understand but still... it may be a tad complicated for a poor pschool kid. i feel for you all, little ones.. hehe.

so what next, will MOE be bombing little kids with trigo and maybe dna replication in no time? lol.. i guess i wouldnt be surprised if that really happens. cus kids these days are smart. with that level of literacy singapore has.... u gotta drill them with really mind boggling topics to sift the As from the Bs. im just thankful i wont be reading something that is way outta my league at such young age. beams....

that said, i really really really miss biology, and i dunno why. HAHA. its shocking, i thought i'll miss math and chem more. cus i was never really good at bio. but with all that sciencey tv programmes i watch.. and the stupid worksheets i have to type (there is like no chemistry involved in pri sch science i duno why), i cant help reminiscing bout bacteria, viruses, genetics and all that DNA stuff! HAHA. weird weird weird. im so nerdy... mmm.

maybe one of these days i'll dig the notes and read em just for fun. hahaha. abit crazy but.. ohwell. i lead an extraordinarily boring life. :S i miss JC life! never thought i'd say this but i should know better. (:

anw, for the first time in my life, i fell aslp in the theatre. watchin ironman. LOL. gosh... can't believe it. and it's not as if the show is boring or sth. but i was so tired from work (long story, OT for almost 3 hours cus of this long operation on the guy with a stubborn root lol) that sunday i just couldnt keep my eyes open. dun think i missed alot tho, felt pretty awake after my 10 to 15 min shuteye. hehe. power nap.

mmmmmm. guess i should go now.. tho i duno where to. and what to do. zz. but i gotta rest em eyes i guess.

HMMM. hope i get to dine with u sometime soon. 's been so long..

toodles.

No comments: