Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tenth

Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again.

blogger wont let me upload my pictures. i am so upset. lol. finally got my perth pics but....! my stupid computer's cd rom doesnt work, and my dad's cant read dvd. so the only way to get it transferred is from my sis's laptop. so it is useful afterall.. haha. i feel like an ass for saying this.

man... im sooooooo tired. am kinda short tempered today i guess.. feels so bad cus i think i showed signs of impatience while teaching the kids today. but to tell the truth it was a little annoying because it seemed as tho they werent thinking. and they were asking practically every problem sum which were quite repetitive in my opinion. gahhh. mid years are coming so WAKE UP KIDSSS. sigh.. i was probably like that last time too.. so i shouldnt be so mean. anw its my duty to teach!! so i gotta be more patient...!

oh no i have another stack of compo to mark. helllp. its fun to read but not so much when u gotta mark and edit grammar! o gosh.. dreads..

sigh i miss exercising. dentist told me that the reason why we feel more tired from work as compared to schooling is cus we lack exercise. interesting concept.. and its true i guess. what with hormones and all.. shant get all sciencey. haha. i feel like playin squash... anyone up for it?

this entry is boring but i really cant think of anything to say alr.. guess ima go snooze now.. extremely drained. nightss~

i wish.. i could let go as well as u can.

No comments: