Wednesday, April 9, 2008

linger

If you, if you could return,
don't let it burn, don't let it fade.
I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude.
It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything.

what can i say, i love em old school songs. i could listen to em all day.

rahh rahh, realised all my blog posts are wordy and boring and without pics. HOW CAN ANYONE STAND READING IT!!! but well, i think i've very patient friends, some of whom have alr won about 4 perserverence awards. HEE. mmm, keep it up!! lol.

but actually, why i have no pics, i seriously have no idea. i mean i have a perfectly functioning camera on my phone but i dun use it. at all. donkz. honestly, i think i waste money on phones. just last year i changed my phone twice, who does that?! but i guess we all go for designs and ultimately, phones are for smsing and calling, extra stuff like the mp3 functions wastes the batt! LOL.

ok anw i think im losing my passion for everything. life is such a drag now. i duno what's there to look forward to. mon and thurs cus im off from work? or just the nights cus i can simply sleep and not feel anything. gosh this is so pathetic.

i wish there was sth funny for me to say, but there isnt. all i can think about is the song and the lyrics. super sleepy, aint thinking. quick entry and im off. ahaha.

but I'm in so deep,
you know I'm such a fool for you.
you got me wrapped around your finger
do you have to let it linger
do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger..

No comments: