Monday, July 14, 2008

bored

hola~ am so bored now ive decided to come back to the com. lol. i really hope i wont lose my eyes tho.. been drama-ing all week, i'd say it certainly spells abit of trouble for my eyesight? so sad

mmm.. finished up with liar game. it's a good show.. very smart. in fact i find it so complicated i had to go great lengths to understanding their strategies. maybe it's just me.. i duno. haha. but in any case, i didnt really like the ending cus it seemed so politically correct to me. and seriously, the honest/very nice lead girl annoys me to no end. WHY SO SILLY?!! yes it is good to be honest but i dont think anyone is THAT noble. i want to strangle her and scream "WHY SO SILLY" in her face everytime she makes a dumb move.

haha.. but it's just a show so i shant get too serious. just enjoy the show and trust me, i was really impressed by the guy's intelligence!!!! SO SMART and way cool. ((: omg.. we have same personalities. HAHA. dun faint please.

lala.. anws, tmr's the nbs camp alr.. rahhh alllllmost managed to get in luh. but too bad, luck was not on my side again. was damn elated upon receiving the call ytd frm whom i'll now call, mr zhuang. hahaha. hilarious guy. he totally entertained me with his accent. but after all that hassle it was still not meant to be. haiya, nvm luh, would have ranted a lil bout the protocol the management chose to follow but what good does it do? shant dwell on it anymore, hopes that the campers will have fun! and that the rest of us (more than 50% of the nbs students) will get to make friends in time to come/enjoy in our own way! on the bright side, at least i wont have to go for back to back camps now. heh..

and oh anw i earned a lunch from the ogl.. lol, i think he felt and sounded really guilty that he couldnt get me that place that was literally within our grasp and staring in my face. but honestly, i dun see why he should feel bad, considering how he tried to help me and it wasnt his fault anw to begin with.. hees. hmmm, tho they would never chance upon this, i'd REALLY wanna thank him and esssssppeccccially mr zhuang (lol he still cracks me up) for everything. i look forward to my lunch when school starts!!

yawnss.. am so bored. ah yea.. wanted to say im really not feeling all that great bout my tuition job now. sigh. for now, i'll just have to decide if i should be an irresponsible person to leave my boss at this time where the centre is quite short-handed as it is, or continue to be an irresponsible teacher who can't provide the best for the students. either way, i'll be in the bad light. i need help. rahhh..

wish i could talk to you bout this. or for that matter, somebody.. anybody. but i dun really like to do so cus it's either i'd just get reassuring answers that is not what i need, or i'd get none at all. where's my pillar of support!

No comments: