Sunday, July 20, 2008

away.

and in this crazy life, and through this crazy times.
it's you, it's you, you make me sing
youre every line, youre every word, youre everything.
--

morning. 0111hrs and im wide awake. dun think i'll be able to fall asleep anytime soon cus of my stupid afternoon nap. knew it was a big mistake to sleep and a bigger one to forgo my evening jog cus i was too lazy. rahhh.. i suppose it'll be back to haunt me. i should be more motivated to shed some of this annoying holiday weight.

and there's work tmr. hopefully i'll be able to get off abit earlier so i wont have to rush to boon lay. sigh.. gonna be a long week ahead. just finished packing for the camp. it definitely feels like im moving house or sth. there's so many things to bring!!! i prolly overpacked but in the words of mythbusters, if its something worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

my shoulder is killing me la... not just the burns from the blazing sun the other day at sentosa (which i realised i din really mention).. but yeah, the normal aches. i hate it.

ok shall go will be back in a week's time.

No comments: