Monday, August 9, 2010

yamashita part 2

Remember i ended off last entry with Yamapi, quickly do something interesting? Well, he has!! Showing off skin is definitely the way to go. yummy.

Let me start off with some older pics of him i have:



I think it should be in 2007, during his Pro Dai period. With proper cheeks. :D


















Mid 2008... during Code Blue period. Look at the abs......altho most would divert their eyes to his chest, and call them moobs.














-_-"""

Calling them moobs certainly piss me off really bad. Because from my understanding, I believe it is a term used to describe fat men who have...well, boobies. I remember referring to one particular PE teacher of AJC that (GUESS WHO???? *coughs*ART**R L*M*coughs*) But usually I dont refute to that cuz it seems that fangirls are always gushing about yamapi's "moobs". so I thought. oh okay.

But recently, I'm finding it more and more odd, and am uncomfortable with that. So to satisfy my OCD tendencies, I went to google moobs to settle this internal argument once and for all. Haha. Here's a few hits I got:

"A combination of the words "man" and "boobs." This is what happens when fat gathers in a male's chest area, and gives him the appearance of having breasts. Usually seen in overweight males"
"Male Breasts,large in the cheast area not in the musculatory sense."

So there you go. I've had it with those comments. People should really find out what they're saying before they do... Not just in this sense but in life, in general. If you go around shooting your mouth in front of the wrong crowd, there's gonna be hell to pay. =)

Anyway, and then in beginning 2010 he became so skinny :(



.....Something like this. I was going to petition to force feed him.









But fastforward a few months after Ashita no Joe filming. Now he's sizzzzzzzzling. (With nice hair too) HAHAHA. Still skinny with even more sunken cheeks :( ....but wont you look at his biceps! So toned and tanned. AHHHHH hugs.



Armsarmsarmsarmsarmsarms... From the latest magazine scans. Haha... So this is actually the motive of today's entry.










ENJOY!!!!!! hahahaha. TAKE OFF THE SINGLET!
















Still dare to call him puny, Joyce Winchester???? :P

No comments: