Friday, August 28, 2009

errors everywhere.

oh man, i'm seriously experiencing computer troubles lately. i suspect it's windows vi*t*'s problem (to protect myself from slandering).. but whatever it is, just begone!

rahhh, so much to do, yet i'm not picking up the pace. the four hour breaks are seriously killing me. i can't get any proper rest nor can i concentrate in my work. i found out that my optimum time to work (like enzymes) is during the wee hours of the morning. it's cooling, quiet and good to study. SIGH! but now i am just not motivated to do anything.. the way i had been this past 2 weeks.

i don't know why im so half hearted all the time, towards everything. where's that drive?!! sometimes i really hate my attitude, it's a liability man. last lesson of career foundations module made me realise i cant be so reserved all the time. somehow ive been dismissing this issue but i think the sense of awkwardness in me has got to be corrected somehow, someday. anyway there was this girl who did so many things which made me wonder, what have i done in my life exactly? i bet interview questions like "what are your life achievements" would stump me. i've always wanted to do volunteer work too, perhaps it's time to act on it and not just think.

haha my neighbourhood's pretty interesting. i guess i've mentioned about the parade commander and drummer in my estate. now there's this situation where a dog will sometimes bark at around this time (just did so actually), quite cutesy-ly i think it might be a small dog. and anw this pissed off ah lian will always scream "SHUT UP LAH" uber loudly. not sure if she's the owner but if she's not it would be weird. guess this is not a peaceful retreat around here.

ohhhhhhhhhhkay. weekends are drawing near again FINALLY =) which explains why im still slacking around and blogging cos of the false impression of limitless time. but it's not since i have a presentation coming up on monday and test on friday and report due two weeks later. phew... here it goes. i'd bet it'll be over real soon but i feel like playing L4D. again. hahaha. sucks. addiction problems already man. haha but it;s fun, im like the lousiest out of the four but hey, at least im careful =) maybe darren will suggest going again this week muaha. good to have him around to shoot all the zombies and witch!!!

No comments: